A transdisciplinary investigation on the distribution of emergency and recovery funds and their impact on poverty and health.
- Economist, Dr. Antonio Fernós Sagebien, associate professor, Interamerican University
- Anthropologist, Dr. Laura Gorbea, Puerto Rico Public and Applied Social Sciences Workshop
- Public Health Specialist, Dr. Alison Chopel
- Lic. José Baquero, FEMA
- Eng. Manuel Laboy, COR 3
- Dr. José Castro, Senate Health Commission
- Dr. Linda Colón, sociologist
- Idamis de Jesús, Senior Emergency Management Specialist for COVID-19 for the Caribbean
- Orlando Pagán, liaison to the Resident Commissioner
It will be broadcast live on the internet and questions will be requested for use in the roundtable.
List of shared presentations: